When you partner with ARC to support the training of, and individually coach, your call center reps and customer service agents, you prepare and empower them to give your customers an exceptional customer experience during every interaction with your company. We consider call coaching to be the “Foundation of Success” … because it is.
Effective coaching isn’t only about the mechanics of handling a call, although that’s certainly an integral part. More than that, our one-on-one coaching sessions involve educating, training, and strategizing with your customer service agents to improve all aspects of their customer service skills, including essential soft skills like problem-solving, active listening, and showing empathy.
It’s essential your overall customer service coaching program includes effective call coaching because quality call coaching leads to quality customer interactions. This, in turn, leads to long-term and sustainable success for your company.
An Effective Coaching Program
A good coaching action plan involves far more than sharing a few coaching tips. The ARC coaching strategy is to identify your customer service representative’s individual strengths and their areas for improvement using quality assurance metrics and performance data from actual customer support calls and then to customize their training sessions accordingly.
The ARC coaching plan uses 30- to 50-minute phone, Microsoft Teams, or Zoom sessions to give constructive feedback and specific training to improve an agent’s performance. The goal is a rep who delivers an exceptional customer service experience during all of the customer interactions they’re involved with each and every time.
Imagine an entire team of top performers who consistently earn high customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores. That’s the intent behind the customer service training sessions we deliver through our call coaching program.
Benefits You Receive by Investing in Call Coaching
Coaching your call center agents delivers results beyond what you see on their scorecards. Some of the additional benefits you receive from call coaching include:
- Improved Employee Retention. Investing in your team makes them feel valued. Creating a culture of empowerment and growth infuses your team members with purpose, which yields employee loyalty and keeps them with you longer.
- Smoother Processes. Through collaboration, members of your customer service team become stakeholders in company growth, transformation, and continuous improvement. When your agents own the changes, they also own the outcomes.
- Better Performance. When your agents are properly trained during onboarding and then receive ongoing call coaching as well, they perform better and KPIs like CSAT and First Call Resolution (FCR) improve. Reps who are properly equipped to handle customer problems with confidence and competence are better able to provide not just good customer service but truly excellent customer service on every call.
Every customer interaction with your call center is an opportunity to build a stronger relationship between the customer and your company. Call coaching helps you capitalize on those opportunities.
eBook: 4 Ways to Transform &
Optimize Your Contact Center
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Speech Analytics are changing CX
- How to gain valuable insights that put you years ahead of your competitors
- The keys to creating a thriving culture