Turn Customer Insights into Action
The metrics gained from monitoring the interactions of all your customer-facing employees delivers a vital and objective evaluation for your business. Reporting dashboards can give you the solid data you need to respond promptly to emerging customer service issues, to reveal new industry trends via competitor analysis, or to identify training needs for your contact center staff.
Valuable Customer Data Yields Invaluable Results
At ARC, our Analysis and Reporting dashboards are carefully crafted to bring you the information you need to improve your customer service performance. Whether standalone or in conjunction with your current quality assurance programs, our custom investigative tools and programs allow you to compare ‘apples to apples’ for accurate statistical comparisons of your quality assurance and remote monitoring programs.
Our assessments are customized for your unique business goals
We can create specific analysis forms to gain further data on areas of concern that have been identified through our mystery shopping, remote contact monitoring, and competitive analysis programs.
Contact analysis summary reporting consists of a series of organized contact center reports, ranging from line by line ratings, to section ratings and prose analysis, our reports analyze each aspect of the call assessment in both individual detail and summary form.
Our call report summaries can be organized to display:
- Current contact center performance metrics.
- Improvements achieved since the last contact summary report.
- Comparisons by question, customer service representative, department, and location.
- Year-to-year comparative reports showing progress towards company goals, or comparing separate call center locations.
Individual reports by representative can be drilled down by date range, score range, and by location and group. All summary reporting can be sorted by date range, department, or location. Fifteen standard summary reports, non-prose analysis, and quarterly reports are provided at no extra cost. These reports can be viewed as a web page or exported into PDF, Microsoft Excel, or Text Formats.
Elevate your customer experience with Contact Center Analysis Tools:
ARC can customize your reports to include any number of variables or questions pertinent to your sales, technical, or customer service operations, depending on the needs and goals of your business.
- Improve customer retention–and attract new customers.
- Increase customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty.
- Drive sales effectiveness and organic revenue growth.
eBook: 4 Ways to Transform &
Optimize Your Contact Center
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Speech Analytics are changing CX
- How to gain valuable insights that put you years ahead
of your competitors
- The keys to creating a thriving culture