DiSC and Other Assessments
Research-based assessments can offer insights to an individual’s strengths, challenges, perceptions and opportunities for professional development. One of the most commonly used personality assessment tool, DiSC is used by more than one million people each year to help orgnaizations improve teamwork, communication, and productivity in the workplace. DiSC measures four attributes: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness
Every individual in your company communicates and builds relationships in their own, distinctly unique way. The successful team is one that can share information efficiently, effectively, and professionally—that much is no secret. Unearthing the “how” and “why” of interpersonal communication for individuals can be a tricky process. There are proven methods to helping a team navigate those nuances to function collaboratively and effectively. By analyzing DiSC profiles for your team, you can leverage and enhance the valuable skills each team member naturally brings to the table while at the same time arming them with insights for how they can each best foster interactions with different personality profiles. You can also use DiSC to target leadership development and coaching for managers or those team members you identify as having high potential.
Uncover Strategies & Untapped Potential Across your Organization
Using this research-validated methodology, ARC can help leaders uncover strategies and untapped potential across your organization. These models are flexible, engaging, and built to get you actionable and meaningful results in the workplace. With experts certified in Emotional Intelligence, we offer additional assessment tools, including but not limited to:
- TriMetrix with EQ
- Change Management
- 360 Assessment
- Plus many more
In addition, we can certify members of your team as DiSC trainers so your organization can develop a scalable, sustainable professional development program internally.
Augmenting an ARC training or coaching program with DiSC or other Assessments can increase effectiveness by developing the emotional intelligence of your teams.
Optimize your workplace collaboration, communication and productivity
- Unlock individuals’ potential with valid data. Empower each individual with the knowledge of their work styles and how to build effective relationships with others on the team–or with customers–who have similar or contrasting styles.
- Improve communication. As your team members understand their own styles, they communicate more effectively with their peers and with customers.
- Increase workplace productivity. Understanding the dynamics and styles can help members of the team collaborate more effectively and yield more results.
eBook: 4 Ways to Transform &
Optimize Your Contact Center
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Speech Analytics are changing CX
- How to gain valuable insights that put you years ahead of your competitors
- The keys to creating a thriving culture