Quality Manager Leadership Training and Coaching
Good leadership is invaluable. Leaders directly impact how a contact center or branch location operates and establishes the environment and culture for every person they oversee. With that in mind, leadership training is a worthwhile investment to ensure operational sustainability, effectiveness, and agent longevity and satisfaction. Sometimes companies may nurture new managers from within, but need to train and develop these high-potential individuals with the skills necessary to lead a team.
Through ARC’s Quality Manager Leadership Training program, we train your managers to understand how to run a top-performing contact center or branch location. We cover areas such as leading team members without micromanaging, developing performance plans, strategizing with senior leadership, collaborating with other departments, and engaging agents to maximize their skillsets. In one-on-one sessions, we help your leaders gain self-awareness and identify objectives and methods to unlock their full potential. Enhance this training with our DiSC Assessments to amplify your managers’ self-awareness and ability to build effective relationships with those they lead.
Elevate and develop effective leaders in your contact center
- Unlock potential with emerging leaders. Identify high-potential team members and develop their ability to lead and influence team members within your organization.
- Set new managers on a path to success. Equip new managers with skills, tools, and best practices they need to lead your contact center effectively and drive the results you expect.
- Ensure operational effectiveness. Investing in leadership training ensures an environment and culture where the team owns quality customer experience and satisfaction.
eBook: 4 Ways to Transform &
Optimize Your Contact Center
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Speech Analytics are changing CX
- How to gain valuable insights that put you years ahead of your competitors
- The keys to creating a thriving culture