Training customer care, tech support, or sales representatives is a difficult task, requiring extensive emotional intelligence, not only on behalf of the customer, but especially for trainees. It involves the ability to communicate brand values, accurate business processes, and product or company information while also handling potentially difficult customer situations amidst sensitive or complex compliance parameters. Sometimes managers and trainers are not themselves trained in the best methods to train their own agents–they need to be trained themselves.
ARC’s Train-the-Trainer program helps your managers, supervisors and trainers by instilling them with training best practices. We customize the program by using real-life examples that your managers may have already experienced and offer insights into coaching through those scenarios. Managers and trainers become more confident and effective in leading their own training sessions across the company.
Expand training expertise from within
- Unlock training potential. Identify high-potential team members and develop their ability to train and develop team members within your organization.
- Set new managers on a path to success. Equip new managers with skills, tools, and best practices they need to train their teams effectively and confidently.
- Ensure training effectiveness. Developing trainers within your company cultivates a learning and improvement culture with team members committed to delivering excellent customer service.
eBook: 4 Ways to Transform &
Optimize Your Contact Center
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Speech Analytics are changing CX
- How to gain valuable insights that put you years ahead of your competitors
- The keys to creating a thriving culture